Kezabian

About Me

My photo
I am 35 year old Mum to two girls aged 8 and 2. I married my husband in 2004 and am madly in love with him. I know we are going to be together forever. I have a degree in English and am studying for a Masters in Library and Information Management. I am obssessed with Lush. You can find out the rest in time, just keep reading xxxx P.S If some words I use seem odd, please don't think I am strange! There is a reason random use of weirds words appear in this blog!!!

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Jem again.

Jemma starts her new job today! Good luck Jemma! I hope you love it and I am sure they will love you. I forgot to mention in the last blog I posted, how proud I am of Jemma. She moved away from her home town, to pretty much the middle of nowhere and in the time she has been with us she has turned her life around.
I've seen her conciously make the descision to try to get a life for herself. To get up in the morning, to take care of herself and to not allow bordom and lethargy get the better of her. 
Well done Jemma, you've kept the smile on your face and I have loved having you here so much. I hope you love your job and Rhyl and make loads of amazing friends, because you deserve to be as happy as can be. Love you Jemma and GOOD LUCK TODAY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment