Kezabian

About Me

My photo
I am 35 year old Mum to two girls aged 8 and 2. I married my husband in 2004 and am madly in love with him. I know we are going to be together forever. I have a degree in English and am studying for a Masters in Library and Information Management. I am obssessed with Lush. You can find out the rest in time, just keep reading xxxx P.S If some words I use seem odd, please don't think I am strange! There is a reason random use of weirds words appear in this blog!!!

Thursday 27 January 2011

Jemma

This blog is dedicated to my gorgeous niece Jemma. She has been living with us since September and in that time she has been dabbling in photography. She has a massive collection that I hope she will turn into a portfolio and possibly sell someday - they should be seen for sure. Here are a few of my favorites so far:






She's pretty talented don't you agree?? :-) 
She's starting a new job soon so GOOD LUCK Jem xxxxx Love you honey.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment