Kezabian

About Me

My photo
I am 35 year old Mum to two girls aged 8 and 2. I married my husband in 2004 and am madly in love with him. I know we are going to be together forever. I have a degree in English and am studying for a Masters in Library and Information Management. I am obssessed with Lush. You can find out the rest in time, just keep reading xxxx P.S If some words I use seem odd, please don't think I am strange! There is a reason random use of weirds words appear in this blog!!!

Thursday 27 January 2011

Laura

There is no way I could blog about Jemma without mentioning her sister Laura. Laura is younger than Jemma and attending a Grammer school. Currently she is studying hard for her GCSE's. She's coming to stop with us at the end of February and has timed it so she can be here for Chloe's birthday. Chloe is gonna LOVE her being here. Its a surprise too, so I think Chloe will feel really special so thank you Lou!
I remember Laura as a baby was soooooo funny. She literally had NO fear and would chuck herself all over the place and laugh her head off. She became a gymnast at a young age and I was amazed the times that I watched her in competitions - she could flip and somersault and EVRYFING!! Not only is she clever she is also extremely beautiful - YES you are Laura :-P

   
Laura x



I think the world of these girls. Love you millions Jem and Lou xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment