Kezabian

About Me

My photo
I am 35 year old Mum to two girls aged 8 and 2. I married my husband in 2004 and am madly in love with him. I know we are going to be together forever. I have a degree in English and am studying for a Masters in Library and Information Management. I am obssessed with Lush. You can find out the rest in time, just keep reading xxxx P.S If some words I use seem odd, please don't think I am strange! There is a reason random use of weirds words appear in this blog!!!

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Day Off - yeah right!

I've been so busy lately. Three weeks working full time and a trip to Wolverhampton and then to Deal during the weekends. I've been looking forward to today thinking I could actually have a day off!! Nope. My car failed its MOT so I had to walk Chloe to school and will have to walk to pick her up and this house is a proper TIP. I've spent this morning tidying and doing some bits for a task at uni. To top it off the tap in the kitchen is busted and we have had to turn the water supply off. So we can't have a bath, use the toilet, have a drink and once again we have no heating and we're freezing :-(
My car needs new number plates on front and back and a list of penickity things like head lights aiming too high and lose bulbs, plus new brake pads. This is gonna set us back £300 and we could do without that right now. If only money grew on trees!

I can dream!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment