Kezabian

About Me

My photo
I am 35 year old Mum to two girls aged 8 and 2. I married my husband in 2004 and am madly in love with him. I know we are going to be together forever. I have a degree in English and am studying for a Masters in Library and Information Management. I am obssessed with Lush. You can find out the rest in time, just keep reading xxxx P.S If some words I use seem odd, please don't think I am strange! There is a reason random use of weirds words appear in this blog!!!

Sunday 6 February 2011

Water Babies

Today we went to see the new house in Rhyl again. It is actually even nicer than I remember! I am really looking forward to moving there now. I had intended to take a load of pictures to put on here, but I completely forgot. That will have to wait until we are in the house now. This bungalow does not seem like home at all anymore, I have completely detached myself from this house now and it wasnt hard to be honest with all the negative things that have happened lately. Can't wait feel at home again.

After we went to see the house again we took the girls swimming. It was really good to see them in the water again. Chloe LOVES swimming, and Eden loves it just as much judging by the way she was in the water today. When she was a tiny baby I took her to Water Babies and I am so glad I did.


She remembers all the things she learnt, even though it has been about 5 months since she last went swimming.

Eden at one of her first Water babies lessons.

The water in the learner pool came to just under Eden's chin when she stood up, but she would NOT let me hold her. She was walking and jumping and when I held her she was kicking and doing tigerarms and everything. She's such a clever babba. Chloe swims like a fish too now, and I have promised her that I will take her swimming once every month from now on. I told her if I don't take her I have to have a punishment and she decided my punishment would be that I would have to cook her a feast!!

Well thats it from me for today, Being Human is on! Byeeeeee xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment