Kezabian

About Me

My photo
I am 35 year old Mum to two girls aged 8 and 2. I married my husband in 2004 and am madly in love with him. I know we are going to be together forever. I have a degree in English and am studying for a Masters in Library and Information Management. I am obssessed with Lush. You can find out the rest in time, just keep reading xxxx P.S If some words I use seem odd, please don't think I am strange! There is a reason random use of weirds words appear in this blog!!!

Friday 25 February 2011

Happy Birthday Chloe !!!!!!


My baby girl was born eight years ago tomorrow. I remember this night eight years ago.I was so excited to know that I would have the baby who had been kicking and hiccuping every night - just as I feel asleep, for so long. She was very comfy apparently - the nurses had attempted to induce me 3 times and failed miserably. Chloe had to be born by C-Section in the end as there were a few things that doctors were concerned about if I had a natural birth - the cord was lower down than she was and had the cord come out first it could be a risk for the baby. So I went down to the operating theatre at about 11am and I remember getting really nervous at this point. But it wasnt so bad. The worst part was having the injection in my spine. They gave me gas and air to help at this point and I rememeber bursting out with laughter for no reason, and then bursting into tears right after. But once the anaesthetic had kicked in and Matt was sitting by me, I was very relaxed. Chloe was still reluctant to come out and they had to use forceps to get her out in the end. She was crying when the nurse brought her over to me. She laid her down next to my head and I said my first hello. At the sound of my voice, she stopped crying and moved her head towards mine. It was the sweetest moment. I saw her face properly for the first time and was in awe at how amazing she was. She was a dream baby, she slept when I wanted her to, she was a good eater. She didn't cry very much at all. I had to stay in the hospital for about 5 days after the C-section and I would spend hours just staring at her. Instant obsession! I couldn't sleep, but not in a bad way. I didn't want to waste time that I could spend admiring her. She was funny right from the start too. She would pull the cutest faces and when she sneezed she made a really cute little noise after that always made me laugh, even though laughing hurt :-)

This last year has been hard for Chloe, she has moved away from her home town, away from her aunt and uncle Leanne and Dan who lived with us and who Chloe is very very close to. Away from her family in Wolverhampton, away from her school friends who she still misses a lot, and into a new country in a completely different environment and she has had to adapt to a completely new life. I'm very proud of how she has coped with this - and soon she will have to do it all over again. Two new schools in the space of a year for Chloe but I am very hopeful that this move will turn out to be a good thing for her. I hope living in a place where there is more to do, more children who are potential friends, and somewhere that is more like what she became used to in Wolverhampton will be good for her.


So tomorrow my baby girl turns 8! We made a birthday cake together today. Chloe wanted a rich chocolate cake, so that is what she has. I can't wait to eat it. It looks so scrum!






I am looking forward to tomorrow. Laura came up from Deal last night and surprised Chloe so she will be here for Chloe's birthday. She has a fair few presents to open, we are going to Geronimo's play area, which is in Rhyl just round the corner from the new house. If Chloe is feeling brave she may go on the drop slide!!! Then we are going to Toys R Us so Chloe can spend her birthday money, and out for dinner at Frankie and Benny's - yum!!!


I'm sure Chloe knows how much I love her, but tomorrow she is going to have no doubt at all that she is a very special 8 year old. Happy Birthday Chloe, I love you loads and loads babe.

Love Mum xxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment