Kezabian

About Me

My photo
I am 35 year old Mum to two girls aged 8 and 2. I married my husband in 2004 and am madly in love with him. I know we are going to be together forever. I have a degree in English and am studying for a Masters in Library and Information Management. I am obssessed with Lush. You can find out the rest in time, just keep reading xxxx P.S If some words I use seem odd, please don't think I am strange! There is a reason random use of weirds words appear in this blog!!!

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Happy Days

I had the sweetest half hour this evening. Matt and I were laying on the bed chilling, we had just bathed the girls and got them scrubbed and in their PJs and they were playing together in our room. Chloe is the most fantastic big sister, she lays on the floor and lets Eden climb on her and then gives her a horsey ride around the room. Eden then fell off Chloe and gave her a hug and said 'Eden's happy!'. 

In other news, I have been attempting to give up smoking this week. Its odd because all the while I am at work I can go all day and not even think about it, let alone be bothered by it. Soon as I get home, I want a ciggerette! Anyway, I have gone from smoking 15 a day to about 2 and I don't use any patches, gums, tabs, inhalors or a nicotine buttplug to ease the craving, so thats not bad going.

I got my final grade back from uni yesterday. I passed all my modules!!!


I wasn't too ecstatic with my Literature Review mark, but considering I struggled with it so much that I almost took a chainsaw to the computer while I was writing it, I'm just glad to have passed at all! So I need to buckle down and work my butt off next semester! Wish me luck people!! :-)

Finally for today, I would like to wish my wonderful and amazing and beautiful Mummy a very happy birthday!!! Love you millions Mum and see you very soon xxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment